Every last Monday of the month we will post an article summarizing the pst month’s achievements and news as well as the program for the month to come!
What’s new ?
In addition to numerous bug fixes and recalibration efforts, May has seen the arrival of the following major features:
- Release of V1 of the combat simulator;
- Complete overhaul of the notifications system;
- Faction bonuses and faction-specific starting agents;
- Beginning of tests for Legacy mode games.
What’s next ?
The principle gameplay features having now been deployed and relatively well stabilised (few remaining bugs), we are going to focus on setting up the first Legacy server which will be launched on Tuesday 22.06 at 20:00 UTC+2! (SAVE THE DATE!)
One week before, on Tuesday 15.06, we’ll be using the EPIC Tuesday evening to try and get several streamers together and start spreading the word about the game. This will be the first action in a long series of evenings dedicated introducing the game to streamers and their audiences.
On the developement side of things, we plan to:
- Finalise calibrating the Legacy games;
- Overhaul the map to make it more readable and easier to navigate as well as prepare the field for new tactical tools to come;
- Integrate a light tutorial.
For those who are in Lausanne, you can meet some of the development team on Wednesday 16.06 at the QWERTZ Bar!
Have a great week!